[Life In The Raw] Mindtrip Hits SF: Part 3, 24 hours with Jake Wetmore

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

There were two reasons I went to SF on this random weekend in the first place, one was to see how I felt about SF on a non event(SF Pride, Dore, Folsom) weekend, and the other, was to spend some time with Jake Wetmore. I had just finished with a massage client, and I got a text from Jake asking if the 'coast was clear" he knew I was working. I told him that I was, the lights were off and I was in a leather army camo jockstrap.

He came in, and mentioned what i wonderful sight it was. He began to eat my hole, he flipped me over and we made out.

He nailed me, ramming his tattooed dick into my hole as hard as he could, I was on my back, looking up at him as he worked my ass. I was begging for him to breed me, he smiled at me as he rammed my hole. Not a gentle guy at all. Soon, he filled my hole with cum, he went to freshen up. I then took my turn on his ass, which is bigger and firmer from his gym workouts, I enjoyed watching my dick go in and out of his muscled and furry ass. I fired off a load into him. and we lay there kissing, I was hard again and he grabbed my dick, chuckled and said, "Youth" i was in his ass again, as plowed him on the side of the bed, grabbing his hard and muscled ass and soon firing off another load.

We went out for a bite, then came back to the motel, he turned me on my back and ate my cum filled ass before fucking me again, just as hard as the last time, before filled me with another load, and we fell asleep.

The morning, before even fully waking up, I was in his muscled ass again, feeling the loads from before and firing off a third load in his hole. He then flipped me over, and slam fucked me, filling me with a third load.

3 loads each in less than 24 hours, that we carried around all day.6205496180732721325-604979151218610131?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.