[Life In The Raw] Nailing Damon Dogg

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Last night I went to the Sunset Dunes to breed Damon Dogg. A mutual friend of ours was there manning the camera, and informed me that Damon had 4 loads of cum in his ass, Damon and I undressed and I quickly began to fuck him, plowing into him, hard, and giving that extra thrust at the end to make him really feel it. I had him moaning loudly, he and I have fucked a few times, and I never got a reaction from him like this.

First I had him on all fours and we made out while the cameraman recorded us fucking.

I really giving Damon all I had and I was really working up a sweat as I thrusted deeper and deeper into him, I was hearing the squish of cum from his hole, and swelling the loads of the guys who left their loads in his hole.

Damon seemed in another world, not something I ever thought I could do, knowing who he has been fucked buy, I kept working his hole, flipping him over, and nailing him while he was on his stomach.

Finally, I brought him on all fours where I finally let loose a burst of cum deep in his ass hole.

We kissed a bit more, and our buddy told me he was impressed with our fucking.

Always great seeing DamonDogg.6205496180732721325-3503608196921050727?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.