chubbies

bigm12

as a larger gay guy i find it hard to know if im attractive to normal weight guys. i am losing weight and hopefully will be 15st by the end of the year (20st now, 6ft1)

i tend to fancy normal weight guys. i used to be thinner but have put on weight over the last few years. when i was thinner i never really considered larger guys and often discounted them (subconciously). i suppose thats karma for you.

how d you guys feel about chubbies?

I used to be a chub but am now a bear. There are some hot guys out there who are only into chubs and if you lose weight, they will lose interest! Based on how our community seems to work, you will probably get more guys if you trim down. But I say don't do it for that reason. Do it for your own health and general well being. Those extra pounds will lead to extra problems as you age. Don't wanna preach though. I lost 60 pounds over the last 18 months and I look better, feel better, have more sex and the list goes on and on.