advise please (bottom)

jay2564

hi im 21 yr old bi indian bottom i have had still meet with guys for sex i love geting my ass fucked ive allways fantasized about beeing fucked raw by nice hard cock, but i have a gf i love her to death and i do want to have kids in future

recently i met up with a guy he s my dream guy n he cock is 9 half he like me n want to be by bf n regular breeder

i dont know what to do lol i like him a lot hes cock is so tasty n big

hellpppp

ps sorry for english is my second lang

I agree with Fickloch. You don't want to pass the virus to her. It is never right to put an innocent at risk. Honesty is the best thing. Won't be easy, I'm certain. But to put her at risk is wrong. Also, if you want to have children, Jay2564, then this sounds like a decision you need to really, really think about. Don't make a snap judgement. This is only a decision YOU can make for yourself. No one can do it for you.