[Life In The Raw] Last Night at Flex

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

The other night, I was horny, horned out of my mind. I decided to go to Flex Bathhouse.

I went there and hooked up with this sexy silver haired daddy, we went to his room, made out and I slid my dick into his cum filled ass. I fucked him, worked up and sweat, chewed on his nipples. He was on his back the entire time, jerking his precum leaking cock, In would pound him hard, getting close to shooting my load, then slow down, letting my impending orgasm subside. I edged in his hole for about an hour, before he shot his load all over himself, we exchanged numbers and I went on my way.

I then fucked this tall and buff guy. Sexy jock kinda look, he was wearing an Oxballs cockring. He told me that he needed to get fucked bareback. Not one to turn that down, i went into his room and pounded his big beefy ass, he told me that he had cum in him already, hmmm two cumfilled holes so far. I kept drilling his ass, and finally I decided that I needed a break.

I sat in the sauna and hot tub, before I spotted this sexy as fuck British Skinhead.

(Not the american neo-nazi kind. The british working class bloke kind.)

he had a cute little butt that I enjoyed pounding and opening up with my dick.

Fucking amazing hole. I had him in all sorts of positions. on his back, doggy style, and my favorite, him on his stomach, that was how I finally unloaded in his ass, filling him with my seed.

Content and spent, I went home to get some sleep.6205496180732721325-7804856734592365577?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.