[Sperm Pig] Three Load Saturday

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

My ass is finally back in service!

A few weeks ago, ugly daddy (and another guy with a thick cock) really tore my ass up. Enough that I had to go on hiatus for awhile.

But on Saturday I was crazy horny so I jumped on BBRT. Within minutes I had a thick uncut top wanting to cum breed me.

I made him agree to let me ride it so I could control entry. And after a few minutes and some poppers, I was hilted on his meat!

I rode him and got him to blow his load in my guts that way.

Then another buddy of mine hit me up. He’s “married” but loves to play bare on the side.

The nice thing about him is that he gets off REALLY easily. Like, I barely have to wiggle and he’s ready to blow.

Since he was in a hurry, my ass basically was just “easy cleanup” for him. I just got him on me and pinched his nips and Bam! Load 2.

Load three was from a closeby neighbor who fucks raw on the DL. His partner and he only “play safe”— except when he breeds me one on one.

He had an awesome load saved up, but I had to work for it! He pounded the snot out of me, hard, for 15 minutes nonstop before I got it.

My ass was so sloppy from the other loads that every thrust was wet and cum was running out everywhere!

Thank goodness he managed to fill the reservoir back up.

The good news is that my ass feels back to normal— or mostly normal. And I’m ready for more cock and loads this week.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.