[iBLASTinside] Goodbye Sin City…

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in AnonymousAppsAsianbarebackbiblowjobcumcum dumpcuriousEthnicityFilipinofuckgayGrindrhotelLas VegasLocationNevadaScruffSexual actsSexualityTravel DiaryType

Las-Vegas-Strip-300x200.jpgAs I sign off and bid Sin City a fond farewell, I reflect back. The funny thing reflecting back includes whipping out my cock for a piss at the airport and discovering my little man still cum crusted from the last ass I’d bruised.

God, I love Vegas.

Finding ass this time around proved to be plentiful and easy. I had my pick of the litter every time. One man offered me $300 for my load but I turned him down in favor of fucking a hot Filipino ass, plump and round, and filling his delightful young ass up.

I think my location on the Central Strip with the Monorail made it handy. Two of my tricks used it (of which I know) and I was within walking distance of other major hotels.

Writing about the exploits will be an adventure, to say the least. And I’ve got a few things to say about this city of Sin when it comes to the sins I attempted to commit.

Related posts:

<div style="border: 0pt none ; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt;"><a onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#444444'" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#000000'" style="background-color: #444444; border-right: 1px solid #dddddd; border-bottom: medium none; margin: 0pt; padding: 6px; display: block; float: left; text-decoration: none; text-align: left; cursor: pointer;" href="http://iblastinside.com/2010/10/bi-or-straight/"><div style="border: 0pt none ; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; width: 150px; height: 350px;">

<div style="border: 0pt none; margin: 3px 0pt 0pt; padding: 0pt; font-family: ; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; color: #eeeeee;">Bi or Straight?

I meet up with the man from We Hold These Truths to Be Evident.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.