[Closet BB Cumdump] Catching up....

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

Hey guys, I have been quiet on the blog for a while. I've been crazy busy with work and just have not gotten around to it, but I have been getting laid on a regular basis you'll be happy to know

:) I've been in NYC a lot on business and I have picked up a few more fuckbuds who breed me every time I am in the city. One is a before work fuck and one is an after work fuck and they've been consistent every time I go down. There are also a few online posts on bbrt where I offered myself up in my hotel room and I also have had some luck with Scruff and getting some cock that way, although that's usually been giving head and not getting fucked. Two pieces that I will post separately are coming up next....and I'll try to get back to being up to date with my posts so you know load by load how I'm getting to my number ;)

7230614512406525083-5794541065610983933?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.