[Sperm Pig] 10" = Awesome Sex

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

My bud with the 10” cock came by on Saturday and fucked me stupid. It was awesome.

Again.

He is hands down the best sex I’ve ever had in my life. So much pleasure that I almost pass out every time.

I hadn’t seen him in a few months (he preps taxes on the side, so he’s been rather busy). But his busy time was over and he had a nut to bust.

Given the recent ass-ripping i got from the two thick dudes, I had to take Mr Ten slowly. But after five minutes of slowly squatting and pulling off, I got him in to the hilt.

Then we fucked.

I rode him, he flipped me on my back and drilled me, then we settled into my favorite position— the T.

He lays on his side, and I’m on my back, impaled on his cock and my legs over his hips. In this position he hits all my buttons and I amidst swallow my tongue.

After about 45 minutes of this I ended up riding him again. I LOVE riding dick— it makes me rock hard and it feels the best inside me.

I was riding him for all I was worth and I could feel his head working my second ring and hitting my Colon. And I could feel his dick swelling and getting even harder.

I looked down just in time to see his O-face, and then I felt his cock start twitching violently up inside me. I came moments later— a HUGE load! I tend to cum a lot, but I coated his entire chest and belly.

He shuddered and gasped every time I spurted because he was so deep in me my ass clutched his cock like a fist.

After we relaxed for a couple minutes, I began the process of pulling off his dick. It’s kind of my favorite part.

If you’ve ever taken a truly enormous cock, then you know about the pull-out. It’s like twice as long as a normal pullout— you get this long, sliding pleasure out of your butt, and it just keeps going an going.

And when his big head pops out, I shiver in waves of ecstasy. It’s gucking awesome.

Later I went to the gym for a run. I purged lube and his seed twice before the run, and I STILL blew out some cum afterward!

You know you’ve been fucked good and deep when it takes a 6 mile run to work down his baby batter.

More...

• 9 months later...

Tried it with a huge hot fuck buddy! It is an awesome fuck! Damn right it is the best fuck i've ever had. I still get rock hard and my boy hole tingles when I think of it. Sure beats being just a passive sub boy taking a load. Def will do it again very soon! Hope more btm guys try it and write here about their experience. My fuck buddy this time, a yng blk boy went ape too, he said it was his best fuck too. He wants more this weekend and for sure I will do my best!

Nothing better than riding a massive (10 inch or more) cock, you're right about the pullout; long lasting pleasure. Love a cock that can slide past several anal sphincters and deposit a load that won't come out! love to just let them absorb into me, I don't make any effort to get them out as they belong in there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.