[Life In The Raw] Last night at Flex

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

After not finding anyone online, I decided to go to Flex in Los Angeles, I went in and a pocket gay was there.

"how are you doing?" I asked.

"Heh, better now, I'm in room 506, come on by, okay?'

"Alright,"

I wandered around for a bit and then went to room 506, we undressed and I felt up on his cute little butt.

I laid him down and lubed up, and slid into him. He held onto me, while I laid my body and his, I kissed him as I thrusted hard and deep into his tight little hole, he was moaning loudly. I began to thrust even harder, nailing him at the end, giving it that last hard shove.

I imagine everyone in the bath house heard him cry out as I fucked him, then I flipped him on his stomach and really gave it to him, really pounded him hard.

After 15 minutes of fucking, he begged for a break, I pulled out and we kissed some. and I walked out, he thanked me for the fuck.

I then met up with a hot english guy, we went to his room and I ate his perky round ass, I slid into him raw, and I fucked him, but he was squirming too much, and just wouldnt hold still, his movements making it hard to move in and out, so I left.

I came upon a latin guy, i went in and I fucked him bareback, the moment I got in, he started begging for my cum, just what I like to hear, in no time I was dumping my load deep in his round latin butt, a great hole, and whimpered just right to get me off. He said my load felt so warm in his hole.

I washed up and left, went home, and fell asleep.

6205496180732721325-3638597279856748200?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.