[iBLASTinside] Anniversary of the Last Time I Touched a Vagina Coming Up Soon

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in AtlantabarebackcuriosityeventEventsfan fuckingGeorgia

Well, upcoming a momentous event. I will be halfway to 90. If I were to be an optimistic man*— and I consider myself more pragmatic*— I am officially over the hill, heading down the slope toward the waiting waters of the river Styx.

birthday-cake.pngMy birthday.*Forty-five. Ouch. This one might be a little painful.

Of course, I welcome anyone (or anything) to take the sting out of this anniversary of the last time I touched a vagina.

Suggestions?

I always ask for suggestions but fuck if no one comes up with anything new or interesting. You know, fuck a few asses, travel, the usual shit. Nothing all that compelling to make it fun.

I’ve got the usual wish list but I’ll probably come up with something else on my own.

In the meantime, if some twentysomething is hiding the fountain of youth in his ass or balls, please get in touch with me.

Related posts:

A Top Mentor to a Young Top

His request came bluntly*— the best kind in my opinion. He wanted me to teach him how to be a better bottom. At 21 years old ...

Reliable Massage Therapist Needed in Silicon Valley

Okay. All this traveling has my neck and back out of whack. I need a massage therapist. I'll probably post something on Cra...

Getting Down to the Last Chance, Las Vegas

I've got to say, Las Vegas produces some hot bottoms worth breeding. And so far, five men had their ass walls painted with my...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.