[Closet BB Cumdump] Service bear....

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

So 99% of the time I bottom but I had to show you guys this hook up from Scruff. I was at the office and I found this guy on Scruff at the end of my day. I was crazzzzzy horny and he was a bb bottom too. We chatted for a bit and he convinced me to swing by his apartment. He wanted to drink my piss. He also wanted to blow me. Who am I to deny a fellow pig, especially when he let me videotape it. He told me the door would be unlocked and he asked me what he should be wearing. I told him to wear a jockstrap and a blindfold. You can tell in the video he's done this before. There are two videos of him blowing me, one with the money load in his mouth. Then there's a video of me pissing in his mouth. I couldn't get the videos to post here so I posted them on XTube and listed the links here. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=qU7q3-C164-

7230614512406525083-6141165432095116262?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.