[Closet BB Cumdump] Party time

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

In NYC last week decided to go to the CumUnion party. Was not bad, am told the one on the weekend is better but I got 11 loads anyway

;) I got there about 9 PM and stayed for a couple of hours. One of the cool aspects (if you read the earlier posts and know that I have been at a bb party hosted by Dawson in Boston) is that at this party at one point I was sitting on a couch against the wall next to a guy who was jerking off like me. He leaned over and blew me for a bit and then I did the same to him. When I stopped I noticed the tattoo around his belly button and realized I had seen it before. In a couple of minutes it dawned on me it was Christian from Treasure Island Media. That also explains why a lot of guys were swarming around him to fuck him. I did alright on my own though ;) All different types of men...old, young, average, hot, white, black, big dicks, small dicks...all used my hole. 19 in total and 11 used me for real by pumping jizz into my ass. FUCK YEAH!!!

7230614512406525083-8561547663461413280?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.