[Smooth Butt] used hard in a sling...one of the best sling experiences ever

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1.jpg

regular readers of this blog know how much i love to spend time in a sling getting fucked (i mean, really, what horny pig bottom doesn't?). and of course there are a wide range of experiences one can have in a sling...depending upon the type of sling, the other participants, the audience, the energy of the top standing between your spread legs using your hole mercilessly to satisfy his need to unload the sperm load in his nuts, the size of the cock that is deep in your ass, whether you're blindfolded (i love being fucked in a sling while blindfolded!...so trashy!), the quality of the poppers, the quality of your buzz...etc., etc....you get the idea.

recently i had the BEST sling experience i've ever had. it was the best for a variety of reasons...for one it was a pretty long, extended session...i got my ass used. and then there was one other thing that made for a very interesting difference. i was in the sling "upside down"...meaning i straddled the sling and hung my spread ass over the end as i lay in the sling face down. my knees and legs were up along the sides, which put my spread open ass and cock just hanging over the back end at the perfect height to get fucked.

that difference...plus being really buzzed, really poppered up, and yes... blindfolded...plus the location was a private room with sling in a very hot and very crowded bathhouse in a large city made it all so very hot. all that...AND the session started out with me sucking and getting fucked by probably one of the hottest big-dicked young black top studs i've ever played with made for a very, very hot time.

it all started up on the second floor of the cocksucking balcony. i was "on a break" from sucking cock (see previous post for those details) and decided to let some anonymous cocksucker enjoy my hard cock for awhile. my cock was stiff as a rock and the bulge in my jockstrap made for a very tempting target as i walked up to the edge of the balcony. i was there maybe 5 seconds before i had a hand on my bulge massaging my hard-on through the fabric of my jock. soon a face pushed into my bulge and the hand explored underneath the pouch to find the target it was after...within seconds i had my hard cock in a warm, receptive mouth as it showed it's appreciation by working over my cockhead with excited lips and tongue. i started to focus on the good head i was getting when i felt a big hand grab one of my smooth asscheeks. then i felt two hands grabbing and pulling on my cheeks as i leaned forward and got my cock down the throat of the mouth i was using in the moment. i turned my head to see who was grabbing at my ass...and was pleasantly surprised to see it was a tall, muscular black wet dream of a man...a 6'4" stud of a black man that was appreciating my smooth white asscheeks in my jockstrap as i humped my cock in the warm mouth servicing me. i leaned forward and arched my back so my bubblebutt pushed back and opened for him....giving him the clear message that my ass was his to own and use as he wished. reaching behind me i found a fat stiff 8+ inch cock tucked uncomfortably underneath a tight towel around his waist. i reached underneath and started stroking his cock as i moved my ass underneath his caresses. he hissed his approval as by now he had found the tight little puckered rim of my hole as it tucked up betweeen my smooth cheeks...and wetting his fat index finger...he tested the warmth and tightness of my hole. i turned and whispered "you need all of that don't you?"...and i got back in reply "hell yeah i do...i want all that". and so i whispered my room number and said "give me 10 minutes so i can get ready to serve it up for you". and with that i pulled my cock out of the disappointed mouth i was using, turned and headed to my room. i was pretty much "ready"...all i needed to do was get my blindfold on and get up in the sling once i got in my room. for some reason i chose to get in the sling face down and hang my ass over the end....and to this day i'm not sure what possessed me to get in the sling "upside down". it's not how i usually ride in a sling, but for some reason this session i chose to be different. from there i waited...blindfolded...with my back arched, smooth asscheeks up in the air and spread open to expose my assrim to cool air, sniffing poppers and fondling my hard cock...edging and anticipating the fucking i was about to get.

i sensed his presence before i heard him...and i pushed my ass further back and wiggled it to signal i knew he was there and that i was ready to serve his needs. without warning i felt his face press between my asscheeks and his mouth and tongue seek out my tight puckered rim. he pushed and prodded my hole with his tongue...licking and sucking at it to loosen it up. i felt him press his face aggressively forward, pushing me forward in the sling. i felt his big hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them further open so that he cou

pic1.jpg

6735054797439398031-593734580029800965?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.