The stupid question; Neg, Poz, indecetable?

muscmtl

Guest Matias47

"They laughed, and each told one me he was poz. This was a surprise since I believed that with the meds, hardly anyone was converting these day."

Excuse me? Ok, now this I find disturbing. Meds are for those who have already converted. Truvada is on the verge of being approved for PreP (it was approved, but delayed for 3 mos.). You can get emergency meds if you're neg a believe you've been exposed, but there are thousands of new cases reported every year. CDC estmates roughly 50,000 new cases of infection every year (http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence). That's far more than hardly anyone converting.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Matias47

Wow. Really?

So, what, you believe AIDS doen't exist? That no one is converting? Because the Bush Administration lied about Iraq?

While it's true that CDC numbers do help give direction to the dispersal of funds for ADAP under the Ryan White Care Act and where the gov't places research monies, how, exactly, with citable evidence that we can check, is the CDC collecting data all about getting money from the government? And how does lying about the numbers, as you infer, move your theory along?

I just love to have him tell me that there there is nothing to worry about as he stuffs his big thick cock inside me and then after he fills me with his juice I ask him to wisper in my ear that he has gifted me with some good high viral count Poz juice and wants me to help share it with others