[iBLASTinside] Virtual Words and a Vibration

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in AppsBarebackRT.comBBRTbibottomcheatingcontactcum dumpcuriousfan fuckinggaygeekMiscellaneousreal feelingssecretSexualityTreasureIslandBlog.comTypeversatile

Nothing more than the feel of vibration. The notion of an arrival of a text message. Your stomach gets a little knot. Could it be? Is it from?

No. Just a friend checking in.

Returning your iPhone to your pocket, it vibrates once. It’s just an e-mail. You relax. But then you think, it could be an e-mail from him. Naw. He’d text me. Not e-mail.

Still, it bugs the back of your mind until you check it later.

Finally, on a bathroom break, you send the obligatory, “How’s your day going?” message.

Not much communication during the day. Sporadic bursts of intense messages with long delays in between. Then that night-time, battery-draining flurry.

The night-time. That’s what you live for. That’s what you wait for. That’s what you wish for. That’s what you hope won’t stop.

For the day the vibration stops is the day you’re afraid he’s moved on to something more real. Something that’s not virtual. Something that won’t fit into a pocket. Something not cold, metal and plastic and glass.

Something flesh, warm and pliable.

And even then you’re afraid he’ll return to the promise of the other choices that are virtual and vibrational. The things not connected to you.

Related posts:

Reverse Stealth: Teeth-Ripping Condom Bottom

I've done it a few times, but here's a post not by me. It came in an e-mail from a bottom. It's in response to my stealthing ...

A Modest Proposal... to Read Mason Wyler's Blog

Please, take a moment and read this post from Mason Wyler on his blog:*http://www.wylernation.com/2011/05/simple-plan-for-sto...

Another Cherry Pop

I'm not usually this lucky. But I've been horny. My hospital stay caused a backlog of cum that's built up, needing release...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.