[Life In The Raw] Team Pig Cinco de Mayo party

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I had a fucking blast last night at the Team Pig Party in Silverlake. Lots of hot men there, and not as many spectators taking up space as there have been in the past. There were a few daddies from Palm Springs there. I had fun with a few of them. The first one I bent him over in the garage area, and nailed him, making him wail out loudly so everyone could hear. A buddy of mine fucked him after I did, then I fucked this sexy and tall jock guy in the dark room, holding his arms as I nailed his hole.

I went out for a drink, then ran into a buddy of mine, Ericsean from BBRT, he has such a sexy and perky bubble butt, and I began to eat it while he talked to the jock that I had been fucking, another top showed up, and soon we were making a show in the backyard, the staff commented that it was the best tip they could have gotten(well, except for the $20 tip they got later). A friend of mine came up and fucked Ericsean, and bred his hole.

I went to the upstairs fuck area, and nailed a few guys up there, one was this sexy muscled latino in a jockstrap and bulldog harness. Ericsean found his way up there, and I bent him over the bed, and used his hole until I fired off a load of cum in his ass.

I wandered around, and saw this sexy 52 year old man, such a furry muscle stud, who had a biohazard tramp stamp, I knew I had to have him. He was sucking a guy off, while I nailed his ass, then he got in the sling and I fucked him until I fired off another load in his hole.

Wandered around, ate some food and had something to drink... expending all this energy. Soon I found myself fucking the latin muscle guy again, with a leatherclad black top, we double fucked him and opened him up good.

I also fucked the back guy, he had such an amazing bubble butt...

Fucked some more muscle bears, some twinks as well.

The night ended with me fucking the 52 year old muscle stud again in a sling, firing off another load in his cumsloppy ass. We kissed, then I headed home, my nuts totally empty, and me barely able to keep my eyes open.

My final count for the night was

21 holes fucked

6 loads deposited6205496180732721325-4126439228407750148?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.