[SFVersCumBoy] A walk at lunch leads to a chance encounter

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

While on a walk around the ball park today, I saw a young black man drive by and check me out. Well, I have always been intrigued by daytime car action…so I stood there to see what he would do.

He parked and started to get out, but by then I already told myself that if it was drugs I could just walk away…but if it was a blowjob…well…

I walked by his car, the window was down and he was rubbing his already hard cock through his khakis.

I stood there and grazed my hand across my crotch.

“Get in”, he said.

I did.

He asked if I wanted to suck his cock and I said sure, if he knew of a place. I was not close enough to my office to know a good spot.

Sure enough, he did.

Now I know that it may have seemed risky, but I thought he looked familiar enough that I was up for seeing what he was up to.

After we started to drive it dawned on to me that he and I have already played multiple times and one of them was in an elevator.

When we got to a secluded park area, he told me about the bathroom being a good spot.

We walked in and it was perfect. Dark with no windows, but clean with a huge stall to share.

He immediately began to unzip his pants as I locked the stall.

When I turned around he was already reaching towards his cock, so I gave him a hand.

I got down on my knees and swallowed him into my mouth.

Silky smooth shaft, mushroom head and just enough fuzz on the balls to have that fresh musky smell of a hot summer afternoon.

I started out just getting him rock hard, and it was not long before he was stretching my mouth.

At that point, I just had to feel his cock head on my tonsils and slowly took every inch I could.

Then when I could go no further, I reached out to grasp his balls and shoved from below and found those extra two inches that needed to be swallowed.

He let out a moan and I knew that he felt my hot throat wrapped around every inch.

Keeping him there for a few seconds, I ever so slowly came up towards the head and popped him out of my mouth.

Glistening with my saliva and his precum, that mushroom tip was a cocksucker's delight.

I went back down on his cock and began to slide the shaft in and out with my tongue wrapping around the head on each upward stroke.

Twice more I took him to the base and forced those extra inches into my waiting throat.

I knew it was not going to be long, so I began to piston fuck my throat with his cock.

Fist wrapped around the base to keep it there and his hips bucked so that his cock was banging the back of my throat and making my eyes water.

At the same time that I felt his shaft expand, and the head swell, he called out that he was ready and asked if I wanted his load.

I could only grunt and nod, and in seconds he was unleashing all of that sperm into my waiting mouth.

The first shot slid down my tongue, and then I let the rest go straight to the back and down my throat.

When his balls were fully drained, he placed that engorged cock back in his pants and I could still see the head and shaft in those tight khakis.

HOT!

We agreed that another episode was in the future and I told him I would bring my video camera next time.

3474577974612100795-7557562398145443994?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.