[iBLASTinside] The Problem with Bisexuals

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in barebackbiblowjobbottomCaucasiancumcum dumpcuriousEthnicityfan fuckingfuckgaySexual actsSexualitystraightTypeWhite

I’ve never truly believed in bisexuals. Okay, I believe people can be bisexual, but I don’t think men teeter-totter in the center between straight and gay.

three-point-five-300x210.png

As I wrote when I broke down the male population, Kinsey’s scale creates the only perfect spot in the middle of purely heterosexual (a zero) and purely homosexual (a six) if you place it at 3½. Most men will end up at a 3 or a 4, not directly in the middle.

Alas, that brings me to the spot I am now with a young man with whom I am debating. He so much wants to be used and abused as a bottom on his gay side yet maintain his use of women on his straight. He likes to think he can teeter-totter between the two worlds.

Or better yet, he thinks he can make a choice and then abide by it.

It’s as if someone who enjoys both pizza and cheeseburgers when, one day, he chooses to only eat cheeseburgers and avoid pizza for the rest of his life. Can he truly make such a transition?

Of course not.

I mean, bisexuals are pigs. There’s nothing hotter than a bi boy begging for your load*— unless it’s a straight boy. But somehow fooling yourself into thinking you’ll actually join our club full-time is bullshit.

Now why am I not coming down hard on this little fucker and claiming he’s just another closet case who needs to get honest? Cause the honest truth is he’s fucked 10 times more girls than guys who have fucked him. It’s disappointing. If I had easy access, I’d try to train him into a cum-craving bottom like he should be.

But my best talent is a good read. And what I read is someone in conflict who won’t go quietly into a full-time life as a Kinsey 6.

This one, we lose.

Related posts:

Be Afraid... And Say Goodbye to the Softer Side of iBLASTinside

If you go all the way back to my first entry in this blog, it begins with this line:Don't know when I stopped caring, but I...

Travel Diary, Day #4: The Party that Wasn't

I thought to improve my chances at a bareback lay required something a bit more creative. A party, surely, would attract a fe...

Travel Diary: The Man Who Would Be Paduwan

I hesitate to write this encounter for many reasons: Since it occurred over several hours, I will not accurately recall a...

More...

What if you find yourself as a bi top? I fuck holes, male and female. I choose my female partners based on looks and sex appeal and later on personality if we stay together, but my male partners I base off willingness to do all sorts of fun-nasty-take-it-anyway-they-can-attitude-cum-in-my-ass-piss-down-my-throat where I don't ever find that fetish in women.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.