Fabio, 19, Gets a Seeding From His New Host Dad, 50

Fabio was lying on the single bed, elbows on the duvet, ass in the air. Fabio's ass was the nicest, prettiest boy-ass in the world. Period. It was hairless, a light shade of brown. It was plump and just the right degree of wobbly; the ripe buttocks of a teenage cherub. Fabio was holding his cheeks apart, shamelessly, the irresistible aroma of his musky pussy, scenting the small stuffy bedroom. Dave's nose followed the trail like a truffle hound, seeking out the tiny grey-pink knot.

"Fuck, that's sweet," sighed Dave. He probed the quivering, tensed-up slit expertly. Dave was an artist when it came to cunnilingus, reducing his string of girlfriends and bits on the side to panting wrecks within minutes. He never bothered practising his arts on Ali Severington though. If she couldn't make the effort to suck his cock, he sure as hell wasn't going to pleasure her pussy. Poor Fabio was almost wailing with pleasure as the man's firm, assertive tongue tickled his silk sphincter, pushing inside assertively. The boy was wet enough. Time for a finger, thought Dave, inserting the tip, sinking it up to his wedding ring.

"Dirty boy!" he teased, rubbing around the silken, moist colon. "You got a tiny, tiny little bit of turd in there." He poked the boy roughly. "Daddy likes his boys clean, Fabio. Daddy will let you off this time but next time who knows what he'll do." Fabio flushed in shame, his teen cheeks burning, crimson.

"It's my first time," whispered Fabio, his mouth in the pillow, his fingers stretching out his pink-grey hymen.

"I know it is, honey," purred Dave. "I know it is."

"Please don't hurt me," the teenage Italian boy whimpered.

"Can't promise son," said Dave, his voice tender but firm. "Daddy's big." Dave rubbed the tip of his cock on the boy's slit. Fabio sighed.

"You gonna be a good boy and take Daddy's cock?" whispered Dave. "All the way?"

"Yes!" Fabio hissed. "Oh please, yes."

"You need cock? You need your first cock?" Dave was rubbing his slimy mushroom head up and down Fabio smooth perineum. Fabio nodded. "I'll be your first, Fabio," explained Dave. "Every time you wank that sweet boy cock, it'll be my face you see. Even when you're old, it'll be me. You understand?"

"Yes," pleaded Fabio.

Fabio was on his back, his firm, youthful legs in the air, his boypussy jutting out shamelessly. He looked like a spatch-cock chicken on an oven dish. Dave stared down into the boy's brown eyes, gazing into his soul, his monster cock pressed on the lips of the teenager's pussy.

"I am gonna seed you now, Fabio," said Dave. "How do you say it in Italian, disvirginato? I am gonna own your little pussy, boy."

"Will it hurt?" whispered Fabio, sweating, nervous.

"Oh boy, yes." Dave smiled. "Sorry, son, not the answer you were hoping for I surmise?"

"Please do it slow," begged Fabio, trembling.

"You've got it, son," replied Dave. He began to push. Nasty man cock into virgin boy-hymen. Job done. Fabio howled. Dave pushed the palm of his hand onto the boy's open mouth, the lad's wet teeth rubbing his skin.

Fabio's cock was so stiff it was incendiary, purple, dripping. The lad bucked like a branded calf, writhing, wriggling, squirming. Christ it hurt, burning, ripping, stretching. Fabio tried to relax but Dave was too big. His sphincter was stretched like cling film, his tissue-thin colon walls sucking Dave's cock like a toothless lamb.

Fabio screamed out in pleasure and pain as Dave fucked raw and hard. "Please," Fabio moaned, his hymen dripping down his buttock, "please fuck me hard."

"Take it boy," panted Dave. "Fucking take it, you boy-whore."

Fabio was gripping at the duvet of his bed, his eyes clenched closed. Sexy mucus dripped like gossamer from his fat Italian teen-cock, his pussy speared like a butterfly on a pin.

Dave was close, panting, sweaty. His cock had swelled up like a horse's member deep inside the lad's colon. Dave's balls were tingling, his potent man-fat rebelling, screaming for release. "Oh God, here it comes, son," yelled Dave. "Take Daddy's spunk!" He stiffened his body, arching his back forward, firing his seed into the teenage virgin. His cock squirted and squirted, stinging, burning Fabio's sweet, sweet arse. "Cazzo!" yelped Fabio.

This is from a new book I am writing. Hope you like it! Andy McGreggor. It's going to be called McGreggor's McGreggor's Sleazy Bareback Dads and Twinks

• 2 weeks later...