[Sperm Pig] Only two loads...

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t even ha time for sex. So I wanted to make up for lost time this weekend.

Unfortunately I only got two loads in me.

The first was nice though. Met up with a guy in Manhunt. We both had chores to do, but were both too horny to concentrate on them.

I didn’t even ask him to unlock his pics— I just told him to cum over and breed me.

I was met at the door by a nice surprise: late 40’s, handsome, ice blue eyes, and a beefy chest. We made out and he stripped me right there at the door.

We got to my bedroom and he took charge— and it was all about me. He sucked my cock, licked my nuts, ate my ass, and worked my nips. I was in heaven!

Then it was my turn to suck— again a surprise. Dude had to be pushing 8 inches, easy! And the cock ring had him nice and hard.

Pretty soon I was straddling him and begging to be fucked. He obliged, and with a bit of lube and a lot of spit, I had him inside to the hilt.

He continued to work my nips while simultaneously jacking me. This drove me crazy and I rode the snot out of him.

Ten minutes or so later he asked for the poppers. Two snorts and a couple thrusts later he’s planting his seed up in my colon.

This made me blow my 3 day load all over him, which he licked off his hand. Then he smiled up at me and said, “Feel better?”

Oh yes I did!

The second load came courtesy of a “married” guy that loves to fuck around with me behind his partner’s back.

Whenever he sees me online he asks if I need a load— I always say I do. He has a nice 7 inch cock and he only lives 10 minutes away.

Our fucks are always no-nonsense as he is usually “out for errands” or “picking up the kids from soccer”. We strip, I suck, then squat.

We do poppers and talk about how wrong it is for him to cheat like this— especially bareback. It’s naughty. It’s bad.

Right before he cums I usually beg him not to cum inside. To pull out to be “safe”. This always makes him blow inside me.

Then it’s a quick cleanup an he’s on his way back to the fam. It’s hot.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.