[iBLASTinside] Top Ass at the Glory Hole

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in adult bookstoreAnonymousAtlantabarebackBarebackRT.comBBRTblogblowjobbottomCaucasianCLCraigslistCraigslist.orgcumcum dumpEthnicityfuckgayGeorgiaglory holegloryholeLocationmusclepoppersSexual actsSexualitySocial mediaspittoptwinkTypeWebsitesWhite

My testosterone rebounded of late or something. I’m hornier than a hound dog in heat with an ass rash. So I posted on BBRT and Craigslist that I’d be hitting up the local adult bookstore to fuck some ass.

I was not the only horny guy in the world.

Fuck if I didn’t get a few dozen responses. Weeding things down, I ended up with two serious contenders*— one a top from BBRT and one a bottom from Craigslist. I didn’t give a fuck which one I ended up with, I just wanted hole. The question all came down to timing and who got my cock first.

When I arrived, the place was hopping. The two of them were texting updates regarding their arrival times. I didn’t promise anything, although secretly hoped the top would arrive first.

He did. We met on opposite sides of a booth. I dropped my jeans and shoved my cock on the other side through the oblong gloryhole. He sucked me hard and when I pulled away, his slightly hairy ass was at the gloryhole. I couldn’t get a good look at him, but his ass was practically flawless. I felt around and found the asshole. It was a little damp, probably from some sweat and from his effort cleaning it out earlier. I spit on my hand and slathered it on his pucker. I added more spit to my 7 incher and put it at his hole and pushed inside.

He gave way. A little at a time, but it went it. As his ass opened up more and more, I slid in deeper. I gotta admit. For a top, he took it like a champ. He never backed away.

Pretty soon I was all the way in. I rested there a moment before pulling out all the way. He shifted a little too far to the left and I had to get his hole lined up with the gloryhole again. Then I went in again.

His mostly dry hole and the slight amount of spit made for a perfect fit. He was tight as hell. And his ass-ring gripped my ass just perfectly.

I began to fuck. And fuck in earnest.

Part of me wanted to take this 30-year-old ass some place where I wasn’t blocked by this wall. Yet, with a gloryhole, all you feel is your cock in an ass. There’s something fantastic about that simple sensation of just a cock in a hole. A tight hole at that.

I fucked at a pace. And that pace picked up. And I found myself slamming into the wall in front of me harder. And faster.

I took a snort of poppers. And that did it. I was over the top and into the zone. I could feel my spunk boiling up and surging from my balls and through me until I was spurting into that raw hole of his. I just shoved into his ass and let it flow out. Then I pumped some more, making sure to plant my seed deep in his ass before pulling out, pulling up my jeans, zipping up and leaving.

But before I left, I shoved my hand through the gloryhole and gave him the “thumbs up” sign.

Now that was an ass I want to fuck again.

Related posts:

Travel Diary, Day 1: Flakes Are Universal

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I posted the first ad of the trip on Craigslist. When you're "new meat" in a to...

I Explain How Gloryholes Work on Free Distorted View Daily

I'm being touted as a "glory hole expert" on the Distorted View podcast (as explained in an earlier entry). A free,...

Another Nor'easter: Travel Date Added for Philadelphia

The Northeastern tour will actually begin in the Philadelphia area. The "City of Love" will see what I mean with so...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.