[iBLASTinside] Off to the Not-So-Wild-West Again

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in barebackBarebackRT.comBBRTCaliforniaCLcontactCraigslistCraigslist.orgcumfan fuckingFremontfuckNewarkNorthern CaliforniaOaklandSacramentoSan FranciscoSan JoseSexual actsSilicon ValleyTravel DiaryWebsitesWest

Well… California…. here I come again. And I hope to cum again and again. LOL. I’ll be arriving on Monday and staying much of the week.

Why I bother sometimes, I’m not sure. I get more hits off BarebackRT.com and Craigslist. In fact, no one ever follows up through here when I head out West.

Anyway, I’m just letting everyone know.

Related posts:

Bullying Continues into Adulthood

I've struggled for a while to write this one. I have a lot to write about because I have a lot of time. At home. Alone. No...

Taking the Ass of a Tennessee Boy

We'd been texting for a couple of months. Every once in a while, he'd pop up, begging me to come visit him and breed his ass....

My Blog Featured on Treasure Island Media Blog

I am flattered. Treasure Island Media featured an entry from my blog*— this very site*— on their own blog. You can find th...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.