[iBLASTinside] My Name Isn’t Hansel and I Don’t Follow Breadcrumbs

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in apartmentAtlantabarebackbiblowjobcuriousfuckgayGeorgiaLocationmarriedRantreal feelingsSexualitystraight

I don’t know what the fucking deal is lately with bottoms. You want fucked? Then give me your address. I’m not on a scavenger hunt for ass.

A bottom I’ve been texting with for about a week finally had his home to himself yesterday and invited me to swing by after work. I let him know I was available. He then began to dole out a little piece of information to tell me where to go then, once there, I was to text him for the next destination. It was like I was going to some sort of money drop for a ransom demand.

Told him to forget it.

Another bottom of late offered to be ass-up and naked at his apartment. One would drive there then text from the front gate and, then and only then, would the dumb bottom release the code to get in. Following that, you’d get the apartment building and number.

Told him to forget it.

Yet another local has been trying to convince me he will “meet” at the front of his community rather than at his apartment. He’ll guide me to his apartment.

Told him to forget it.

I don’t mind men who have the balls to tell me they’re not into me. I mean, we’re not all into each other. But I’m not on some cruel wild good chase, following text messages all over the planet. Believe me, if you want to see someone who will get spiteful, just do that to me.

Where’s the balls?

Related posts:

Meet Me (and Possibly My Cock) and Others

This fall, I want to put together a "tweet-up" -- as they're called -- where I'll meet some of Twitter followers. I...

Passing 400 Blog Entries on iBLASTinside.com...

Wanted to thank all the readers for helping this blog be as successful as it is... or sort of is. I've surpassed 400 entries ...

He'd Always Wanted My Load

When he asked to meet at the adult bookstore*— a place I'd already planned to visit that evening*— I was hopeful to get some ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.