[Life In The Raw] After Midnight

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Last night, a very sexy latin cumwhore was taking load in a motel in Hollywood. I went and as I got there, another guy was looking for his room, as we walked to the room, a punk looking guy was walking out. We walked in and he was on his stomach, getting pounded by a white top, he was soon busting his load deep in his ass, another top that was there then fucked his hole, ramming him, and making him moan, he pulled out and I went in, his hole was so filled with cum, and so warm, I pounded him, kissing the back of his neck, touching his blindfolded face.

I pulled out and the other top went in again, pounding him and making out with me, we were talkin g dirty to each other, and soon, he unloaded in his ass, I then went in, using his cum filled hole, smelling the semen and feeling it froth around my dick in that dark room, I didn't last long, my nuts and shatf exploding deep in his guts, I kissed him and left, as i top that I walked in with was using his hole.6205496180732721325-2426922350042444065?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.