Do you use your bareback mentality anywhere outside of sex?

Bearbitch

Kind of an esoteric idea, but I'm stoned and getting philosophical...

For example, I like bareback sex (for many reasons, but I digress) because its risky. I also tan naked and without protection because its another way to spark the risk I love taking by not using protection.

Or, I like it bareback because its the closest, most invasive form of intimacy. I also like the close, invasiveness of a gym locker/shower/steam room, seeing lots of other guys with all their vulnerable parts exposed.

Or maybe, I like raw dick inside me because it makes me feel dirty. I also use the same gym clothes for weeks because doing so makes me feel dirty.

Do you think of anything like that?

Edited by Bearbitch

I agree. Vulnerability when exposed can be so hot. When vulnerable like that is when we have our barriers down and can often enjoy the most erotic experiences....No walls, no bariers, no protections...just exposed and raw...the way we were meant to be...

One of the reasons I like barebacking is because a condom creates a metaphorical barrier between you and the person you are with. I am naturally a very intimate and affectionate person, so of course having ANY kind of barrier between me and the guy im fucking is a turn off. Only after I started barebacking did I get into other nasty piggy things. my love of intimacy and hatrid for barriers is what fueled my piggy-ness hehe

Sort of along the lines of what TxBBTop said, it's not about the danger for me. I tend not to take risks in every area of my life. That is the way I'm wired. Having sex minus the condom is about the intimacy for me. Well.. That's what sex is for me. The intimacy. I feel that the condom takes that away from the act and ruins the moment/experience. That's why I choose to bareback. I don't get off on the danger aspect.

Personally, not really. Barebacking isn't about the risk for me at all, if some scientific/medical advance came about that let me bareback without any risk of infection I'd be the first to go for it. It's about how great bareback sex feels.

I'm extremely submissive when it comes to sex, but in other aspects of life I'm aggressive and career oriented. I can't explain why my brain is wired to get me turned on by doing whatever the man/men I'm with want to use me for, but ultimately I do it because I get pleasure from it.