[Billy Twee] Twelve Hungry Bears

Feeder

To see Billy Twee's original blog post click here

It was posted as a bear party, with invitations extended to cubs, otters, etc. Not everybody there was a Bear, which to me, means a large, hairy manimal, often trending to the obese. But I am weak on the appropriate terminology since I'm not necessarily a bear hunter and am only vaguely aware of bear-oriented events which all seem to involve big men drifting down a river in big innertubes. Lazy Bear Weekends invoke visions of non-stop eating and laying out in the sun. And there seem to be events marketed as Bearracuda every week now. Of course I know what a Cub is: a junior version of a Bear, either in age and/or size. But I didn't really know what an Otter is. I do now, after doing a quick scan of window-dressing stylist Simon Doonan's book, 'Gay Men Don't Get Fat.' An Otter is a slimmer version of a Wolf, says he. Well, then what's a Wolf? A lean, hairy manimal, as opposed to his bigger, fatter brother, the Bear. Oh yeah. And as Simon Doonan goes on, a Bear who's Asian can be called a Panda Bear. Oh, well, now I've got it all down. There were no Panda Bears at this party, as best as I could see...although it was pretty dark. But a good time was had by all. I got fucked by 12 men, and took 3 loads, two from the same top. But now that I know better, I'd have to say I was attacked by a Wolfpack...the men were hot, aggressive, hairy, tattoo'ed and lean...wolf material, I'd say. So Twelve Hungry Wolves would be closer to the truth. The honest truth: a good time was had by all.3922053678647687689-1214519223965870461?l=billytwee.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.