[iBLASTinside] The Lies Men Tell… Smokers (Part 1)

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in barebackBarebackRT.comBBRTcheatingdeceptionfuckSexual actsWebsites

Have you ever watched the television show, “House”? Dr. House on the show offers up a kind of mantra or philosophy: “People lie.”

Occasionally, he adds to it: “All people lie.”

It’s true. Very true. As much as anyone wants to pretend that 100 percent of everything in their lives are true, lies might be the one constant that a human being can find and if you deny that, you’re simply lying to yourself. And that is the most powerful lie of all.

birthday-cake.pngI find, more often than not, many people lie to me. Dishonesty is honestly the one thing I can count on more than anything else.

My favorite lie men like to tell me is the one that’s my own issue*— and I admit as much.

It’s smoking.

I simply cannot fuck smokers. I know. Those of you who indulge this somehow think you don’t stink at all. Even without kissing me, I can smell it. It’s on your*saliva*and breath. No amount of toothpaste, mouthwash or gum can cover it up. It permeates your clothing and comes out of your pores as you sweat. Ask any man who’s tasted your cum. He knows the flavor of nicotine.

We all have that one thing and that’s mine. I’ll lose an erection so fast —*if I’m lucky enough to manage to work one up.

I know when men lie about it. I know you’ve done your best to cover up your addiction. I don’t fault you for it. I simply won’t fuck you and send you on your way without calling you the liar you are when I asked about it. I usually do ask. Some men attempt to find out why I’m asking or the response I want.

Like that matters.

I know. I go with my gut. If you tell me you’ve quit recently, I know it’s bullshit.

So if you’re wondering why I’ve blocked you on BarebackRT.com or I didn’t hook up with you that time we met or the reason why we kissed only once then I came fast and left. It’s because I know the truth to this simple fact.

These are life’s speed bumps, things we just can’t get over. And this is mine.

What people are searching to find this page::

• let me fuck her bareback cherry hill nj

Related posts:

Travel Diary: Damn, Some Muscle Bear Hotness

Birmingham has become one of those destinations that I frequent. It appears a few others might also begin appearing on my iti...

The Bareback Brotherhood Is Not Composed of Bombers, Radicals or Religious Nuts

Today, I stumbled around the Twitterverse and ended up checking out entries from Chris Ashford's @lawandsexuality, which ment...

Slapping Some Sense into a Senior

@PositiveLife tagged a Tweet with the Bareback Brotherhood's hashtag (#BBBH), getting my attention today and sending me into ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.