[Life In The Raw] Gangfuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Went to the Sunset Dunes tonight where a 26 yr old was getting whored out, when i got there a daddy was plowing his hole, I ate out the daddy while he pounded the slut boy.

After a while I wanted a turn, the daddy pulled out and I ate the slutboy's ruined cummy hole, I then fucked him while making out with him, and the daddy took to eating out my ass.

I put the boy in all sorts of positions, and he told me that he had wanted my dick since the day we met, and that it felt great in his hole, I laid him flat and pounded him, then pulled out and the daddy mounted him, while the slutboy cleaned off my dick, then I fucked the boy again, kissing him, as he begged for my seed, I fucked him, his legs in the air, then I busted a huge load in his hole.

Another top walked in, and the daddy went back to fucking his hole, the boy was getting tagged as I left.6205496180732721325-7768536239770249189?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.