[Life In The Raw] German Cumdump

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A very sexy german jock from BBRT had a gangbang tonight. I went over to his place and there were 4 guys in there, one was fucking his ass, the other was fucking his face. Two were jacking off, the top pulled out and I ate out the jock's cumfilled hole. Then I slid my dick inside of his hot ass and got to fucking. He was moaning into the dick he was choking on.

I pulled out and another top fucked him, then another top.

The top who was fucking him first shot a huge load of cum into his ass, that I ate out and fed to the jock,

then another top walked in, fucked him and quickly dumped a load in his ass, I ate THAT load out as well, and fed it to him again, the one of the other tops fucked and seeded his hole. I ate that out and fed it to him, then I fucked him while he cleaned some cocks off.

I gripped his jockstrapped ass and shot my huge load into his ass, he cleaned off my cock, and we kissed one last cummy kiss. He thanked me for coming to breed his hole.6205496180732721325-1889416733357701704?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.