[SFVersCumBoy]

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Untitled%2B0%2B00%2B29-30.jpg

Untitled%2B0%2B00%2B50-09.jpg

2187906882345862647.jpg

As I sit here typing this, my cock is leaking pre cum like a sieve.

And here is the story why...

Back when I was working by Union Square I had the pleasure of meeting a massively hung top.

He fed me a couple of times, but he always wanted to fuck my ass.

Today I saw him on the scruffy app, and he was within a block from me!

I sent him a quick note to ask if he needed to swing by.

His response was "got lube?" And, I just so happened to have some in my gym bag.

Told him so, and then he inquired about me being up for being fucked.

I said that I had not planned to, but for him I would grab a bottle of club soda and make do for a quick touch up.

In the past, I have found that is a great item in a pinch, for all you bottoms that never tried.

He said that he would be by in an hour.

I ran out to buy club soda.

When it was time, he sent me a note and I went down to greet him.

We then headed to a perfect spot that would allow me to get down and take his cock.

In the past we had tried to take some video on my old cam but it kept shutting off.

Today I had my trusty old Flip, and he said we may take a short video.

Right away, we started kissing as our pants were being undone and dropped to our knees.

Then I got down and swallowed that long thick cock.

His mushroom head was making me leak pre cum already.

After slurping and lubing it up for a second, I reached into my bag and handed him the camera.

Anyone that knows me, knows that sometimes the larger the cock the more I lose my gag reflex.

This guy is one of those.

As I slid his cock down my throat to the first point of impact, I just took a breath and pushed further.

With his downward curve, it was a matter of seconds before my throat stretched to let his mushroom head push past.

The it was balls to my chin....literally.

His low hangers could be bouncing on my adams apple as his his mushroom head was buried.

When I had him buried with not a millimeter to spare, I stayed right there and savored the smell of his pubes in my face.

He let out a low moan that told me I had found a perfect spot to let his cock rest.

Then I pulled off and had to let it all slowly slide out of my mouth.

And then I went back down and did it again. And again. And again.

The time arrived for his cock to be buried up my ass.

I turned around and he reached out to open the packet of lube.

As I bent over the sink, he came up behind me and used a couple of fingers to work the lube into my hole.

I grabbed my bottle of poppers and took a quick hit.

Just knowing what was about to be impaled deep in my ass, made it loosen up fast.

He stroked his cock a couple of times and then came up against me. I reached around to help guide him, but he was lined up.

As his head was tapping my hole I nodded and told him to go ahead.

He slid in, and I could feel my rosebud spread wide as the mushroom cork came in and then the shaft.

Fuck, when he was buried to the hilt and looking at me in the mirror, it was all I could do to keep from clamping down.

Sliding out a bit, and then pushing back in slowly.

Looking at each other, he started a full on fuck of my hole.

With his hand on my head, and then my back, he kept me in position to give him full access.

Those balls were literally bouncing and hitting my own.

I reached down to cup my own balls and let his swing around.

It must have been less than five minutes, but as he was pushing his mushroom head up into my guts he asked if I wanted his load.

I could only say "yes" quickly, and I knew he was on the edge.

A few more thrusts and he began to unleash that load.

Sometimes you can feel the cock throb, and I swear that his spasmed hard with each squirt of cum into my ass.

By my count, there were at least three solid ropes of cum and maybe more.

When he was spent, I kept a tight grip on his cock and he leaned over me.

After catching his breath, he began to slowly slide in and out of my now bred ass.

I just stayed in the position and let him have his way.

Then it was time to let his slip free, and with barely a pop it was out.

As I leaned back and he was kissing me, I told him that the load was staying in my ass all day.

I reached behind and swiped my open hand across my freshly fucked hole and stuck a finger inside...then I tasted his seed.

That was one sweet tasting load and I could smell his scent on my fingers.

I wiped the rest onto my beard to keep the smell.

Well...

A few hours later I just had to know how much juice he filled me with.

I was rock hard thinking about it.

Using a shot glass, I slowly released his load and it was substantial after all that time!

Fuck, what to do with it?

I am not a felcher, so that was out of the question...so I did what I do with other loads...

Slowly tipping the shot glass over, I let the cum slide onto the head of my cock.

More of it slid out of the glass and began to accumulate on my PA, then it slid slowly down to my nuts and back to where it began, my stretched asshole.

After all of his load was drained from the glass, I used my hand to stroke my cock a couple of times. Using all of that lube, I coated my balls and even spread some of it into the hair around my hole.

Once it was all worked around, I stood up and slid my underwear back on.

Now I am sitting here typing this, and can feel his cum slowly drying around my cock and ass.

Next time he will try to get some video to share, but until then....here are a few pics from the video clip before the action started today.

I am also adding a picture he sent me that really shows how well hung this hot young man is.

Enjoy, I did.

Update...

After this was typed up, I had another buddy contact me for a bareback fucking.

I told him about this first guy, and he wanted to add his load to my ass!

He came over.

I pulled his pants to his ankles and sucked him hard and fast.

Once he was rock , I just turned around and grabbed the poppers.

No lube this time, just my spit and a bit from him. He shoved the head in, and I had to take a moment...then it was no holds barred.

He took over, and soon it was buried to the base.

He told me that it was not going to be long, and I said "just go for it".

With a half dozen final thrusts into my ass, he pushed to the base and let his balls drain in my ass.

Fuck! Two hot loads in one day.

Of course I sent a note to my husband. I already knew what he wanted, and told him that I wanted his load to be added to the other two.

And he did.3474577974612100795-4718823928874845655?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.