Think I'm addicted

Dirtysouth

So I think I'm addicted to fucking ass and mouth. I've got a piss and cum date tonight with a hotel visitor who wants to worship my cock and drink my cum and piss. So simple, so easy. Next week I've got 2 cumdumps coming in for visits to New Orleans so I plan on dumping a load or 3 at their respective hotels. Just so easy.

I keep telling myself I'll stop fucking raw or fucking men, but why do I find it so hard? I've got a girl coming in this weekend that wants to fuck, and that is all well and good, but the minefield that is sex with women. What I want to do to her is fuck her face and her pussy and ass and cum all over her and have her chew on my asshole and beg for more, and I know that I won't find that with a woman, but most gay men, fuck, they want all of that and more.