[iBLASTinside] As a Top, I Like Marking My Territory and a Bottom Gets Off on ‘Jizzjo

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in barebackBarebackRT.comBBRTbottomcumcum dumpdeceptionJizzjoyMarking My TerritoryNorthwestSeattleTypeWashington StateWebsites

CapHillBoy.jpgI’ve been having a discussion with HavingIt from Seattle on BBRT. He describes the moment when a man injects his cum into his ass “jizzjoy.” As a natural bottom, there’s no greater high than that moment. That sensation of cum flooding your ass and your walls feeling the spunk.

When I fuck a bottom, I know the difference between real, natural bottoms and the one who just take cock bareback. When you’re fucking them, it’s a small moment. It’s sometimes audible but sometimes not. It’s is indeed detecting the moment that I think HavingIt has correctly identified as Jizzjoy.

For some bottoms, it’s a sigh of relief. Like a drug addict who finally has their fix … if just for a moment. They know. They’ve got fresh cum. And they will keep it in their ass as long as possible. They won’t lose it. They absorb as much of that cum into their body until finally they’re forced to relinquish it naturally.

When it comes to the top side of things, you’d think the most important effort is just to cum. Of course, I like cumming, but that’s not what gets me off (so to speak). Sometimes I don’t cum and say I do to deadfucks who aren’t worth it. It’s when they don’t beg enough for my DNA.

Deadfucks. I’m not necessarily talking about bottoms who just lay there. I’m talking about bottoms who don’t deserve my cum. Men who don’t beg enough. Who aren’t really worth my DNA.

I get off knowing that the man I’m putting my DNA into will be walking around later with a little bit of me. Like a dog who pisses here or there, it’s a way to let others know, “I’ve been here.”

Or more in my speak, “This is my ass.”

If I don’t actually breed it. If I fake getting off. It’s not worth claiming as mine.

The more difficult it is for me to get, the more I want to mark it. If I have to stealth it, the more I want to mark it. The more the bottom begs for it, the more I need to mark it. And if I know the bottom will get true Jizzjoy, then I must mark it.

I fuck to make it mine, to mark what’s mine. And I press my DNA deep into an ass. I hope it stays there as long as possible.

If you’re a Jizzjoy bottom, I’m happy to give you what you need.

Related posts:

The Bareback Brotherhood Is Not Composed of Bombers, Radicals or Religious Nuts

Today, I stumbled around the Twitterverse and ended up checking out entries from Chris Ashford's @lawandsexuality, which ment...

Question & Answer: How to Ask a Bareback Top About STDs

Since you're obviously so bareback-savvy and articulate, I wonder if you'd mind my asking you a question.Let me say that ...

Taking Suggestions for My Next Bay Area Trip

If you read my Travel Diary from my last journey to the San Francisco Bay area (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4), you'll notice...

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.