Stll negative!

Wow I am 48 and have been fucking around for years mostly BB. I haven't had a condem in my hole for several years. My husband is poz, my boyfriend is poz (yes I have both-hell ya) and my brother in law is my fucking top master on the DL-he is negative! I still manage to find time to cruise the river parks and take anon loads from the guys that hang out there-some are even homeless others are on the DL. I hook with guys from BBRT and the various phone apps. I love to cruise by the rest area south of town every once in awhile and get some mr truckerman loads-I never ask anyone status. I am bareback all the way and get tested twice a year-just got my negative result back yesterday! I must be one of those lucky few immune. Life is good!

Guest ff-whole

It's a pity they can't test if you are immune, right?

I was tested negative also on Friday last week... I have been taking off and on bare loads in a couple of years...

Wouldn't it be nice to be immune against this shit and just fuck like crazy...?

Hell yeah itd be nice to be immune and just fuck like crazy...wait...i do that anyway! LOL...still negmyself, but i expect that will change at some point! Lucky bastard!...the husband, the boyfriend AND the brother in law? NICE!!!

It's a pity they can't test if you are immune, right?

Of course you can. As far as the CCR5 delta 32 mutation is concerned, yes there are tests. AFAIK common gene tests like the one offered by 23andme.com include HIV resistance and progression likelyhood. A specific test ONLY for CCR5 might be even cheaper than the 300 dollars they demand.

Getting tested is the only way to be somewhat sure, and not even that's 100% (e.g. if you have only one copy of the gene, there is still a risk). Otherwise I wouldn't bet on being immune, I've seen guys get it after 7, 10, 12 years of fucking bareback. Sometimes staying neg just means sheer dumb luck.