[iBLASTinside] Travel Diary: The Bisexual Booty… But Basically Bad

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in AnonymousbarebackbiblowjobbottomCaliforniaCaucasianCLCraigslistCraigslist.orgcumcum dumpcuriousdeceptionEthnicityFremontfuckgayhotelI-880Interstate 880LiarLocationmindfuckNewarkNorthern CaliforniaoldpoppersSan JoseSexual actsSexualitySilicon ValleySmokerspitTravel DiarytwinkTypeWebsitesWestWhite

One of my favorite ads (and one of the most popular to get responses on Craigslist) is one calling for “room service” in my hotel room. It sets up an anonymous fuck scene that, for some reason, seems to attract some hot ass and, in many cases, bisexuals who don’t want locals to know they crave the dick.

On my recent travels out West, the ad worked its charm and I got several responses. But despite a very hot (gay) 23-year-old, I chose the bisexual 35-year-old who was sneaking around on his girlfriend. As I’ve outlined of late, I’ve got a couple of things*that can really bug me: Men who smoke and men who send fake photos.

My top choice sent hot, hot, hot photos and promised he was a non-smoker.

The room service scene keeps the lights off. The victim… err… bottom comes in, disrobes, sucks me hard and then lays flat on the bed for me to fuck them until I cum. The bottom is then supposed to suit up and leave.

The bisexual arrived a little late, but still followed directions. As he sucked my cock, I got a whiff of that all-too-familiar but all-too-unpleasant scent.

Smoker.

Damn it.

Then the dude broke the rules and climbed on board. His dragon breath exhaling down on me. But like a fucking V8 piston, he rode me so quick, it kept me hard enough. Lucky for him.

But in the dim light of the crappy hotel room light, I could see him. In detail.

If this guy was 35-years-old, I looked 10 years younger than him. His photo that he sent definitely wasn’t him*— at least not the face one. Gaunt and wrinkled, he had to be 10 years older than me.

Two rules broken.

I warned him I was close to cumming, not that I was. His ass didn’t feel bad but breaking one rule I might forgive but two didn’t deserve a load. I faked a cum shot, not even bothering with the poppers.

He left, thinking he’d satisfied. I got back online to see if the 23-year-old was still awake.

Related posts:

Passing 400 Blog Entries on iBLASTinside.com...

Wanted to thank all the readers for helping this blog be as successful as it is... or sort of is. I've surpassed 400 entries ...

I'll have the double rice

California offers many pleasures but for me, it happens to be a larger percentage of Asians among the fuckable population. I'...

Drunk

He was drunk.Barely 6 o'clock in the afternoon, and his body reeked of the alcohol he'd likely been pouring into it since...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.