[Life In The Raw] Hairy TagTeam Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

This guy that I have chatted on and off again with hit me up this morning, turns out that he is now dating a former fuckbuddy of mine, one that I met from Scruff. He wanted to know if i wanted to come over, I left the gym and went over to their place. The latino bottom was a cute and furry as I remember, and the boyfriend was a solid slab of tattooed, hairy, middle eastern muscle.

We lay the bottom down and took turns eating his furry ass, tongue fucking him, the saliva glistening on his furry asshole. I slid my dick into his hungry ass. As he sucked his boyfriend, I noticed the biohazard tattoo on the bf's forearm, and got harder.

The boyfriend took his turn on the bottom's hole, and as he did, I ate out his huge, furry, middle eastern ass. He humped his boyfriend, and worked up into a hard pounding, driving fuck.

He kept fucking, and the boyfriend was whimpering as he took his man's dick into his hole.

Then the boyfriend, began to grunt and growl, and then let loose a huge load of semen into his boy's asshole, he pulled out and i went in his hot and fucked hole, using his cum as lube, I rammed his ass while hthe boyfriend watched. I kissed the boyfriend, and kept nailing the bottom boy hard and deep, he was begging for my cum, and soon, I let loose a huge load of cum, having not shot a load in a few days. I felt great to finally empty my balls into a hot hole.

We all agreed that we needed to do it again. and soon.6205496180732721325-5289606954491075475?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.