Bath house ParTy

new2bb

This is my friends experience.

So, I went to the baths last night and got a room just as I have been doing for the past several times I’ve visited the baths. There wasn’t much happening as there weren’t many guys there, but I noticed a good looking hispanic guy leaning on the wall a short distance from my room. We noticed each other so i stopped and gave him some attention. He invited me to his room, and immediately asked if I “partied”. I said “no” but I had poppers, and that’s about all I had ever done.

We played around a bit, then as I stepped outside his room I told him that I had never partied, but I understand that it makes you really horny. He agreed, and asked if I wanted to find out what it was like. I followed him back into his room and he pulled out his pipe. I immediately got nervous as I wasn’t quite sure about crossing that line in my life. I started thinking about my job and how i could lose it, and my worries became stronger. He said that the drug is out of your system in just 5 days so I shouldn’t worry about detection. He proceeded to put a flame under his pipe and he sucked in a good sized hit. He, then, pulled my mouth to his and blew the smoke into my mouth. I pulled what I could in, but wasn’t really sure what I was doing. As I exhaled, I waited for some sort of effect, but got nothing. He repeated about 3 more times, each time guiding me on what I should do, but I never got anything from it. I also realized, there was no taste or even any smell from the smoke. Is that normal?

My question...if he never felt anything from this experience, is it because he really didn’t inhale properly? What should he have felt? This was his very first time doing any kind of enhancement, and he's just not sure about the whole thing. Of course, the guilt is overwhelming as he had never done this before, but even though he may not have “done” it, he still had the intention of doing it. Any input is welcome.

Well, the rest of the story goes like this. We hung out pulling tops into his room and they fucked me; he fucked me; we walked around and I found a few more tops to service too. He asked if I wanted to go back to his room and try some more, but I declined. I didn’t stay too much longer before I left. I kept thinking, I didn’t experience the extreme horniness that everyone talks about; I didn’t have any rush like I’ve read; NO problem sleeping last night and I can say my appetite wasn't effected either.

Again, it will be interesting to hear comments and input. Thanks guys.

• Like 1

Some people do not get real high from smoking T. I usually get somewhat high smoking from the pipe but rarely from someone else's mouth. But when I get slammed - watch out, then I am a total slut bottom.

I got introduced to T for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Smoked it and took it straight from my hosts lungs. It took a little while to kick in but the sensations from the rush/high and the constant fucking was great!!! The crash after was terrible but loved the effect.