Columbus and Dayton

Hung , rock hard 9 incher that shoots multiple loads to breed your hole deep in Columbus. Pig bottom partner lives in Dayton. He can take hours of recharging up his muscle bear asscunt. WE enjoy letting loose and watching each other be piggy with other guys, and I love ordering him to bend over and take other guys' cocks in his asscunt so I can stick my cock into their loads in his sloppy whore ass.

Click to see me stroking my meat after jizzing his hole 4 times, and then go to my name on there and see his ass in the air in another short vid. Then hit me up if you are in either city (or near) and let's do some serious poz fucking. Piss , leather , sweat, verbal and jockstraps always welcome. HE takes fist too , and loves loads being fisted up into his gut, but it's not necessary - don't do it much.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=HcD2O-C163-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...