[iBLASTinside] Inserection Gets Hot, Hot, Hot… But Not in a Good Way

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

inserection-300x200.jpgI visit Inserection, an Atlanta adult bookstore with gloryholes. It’s a great hook-up spot and, with occasional frustrations, I find it works out well. But now my frustration isn’t with the men, but the facility. If things do not change, I will soon be hunting a new haunt.

It’s gotten too hot for me.

And not hot by men. The temperature. Upstairs must exceed 85°*Fahrenheit (that’s 30° Celsius).*It’s miserable. Before you get your clothes off with a man, you’re already sweating like a pig.

I’ve had three separate events in which I’ve been fucking incredibly good-looking men*— one of the hottest, just last night*— and in the end, my body had already released all the liquids through sweat and refused to give up a load.

This problem will only get worse as the Southern heat and humidity gets worse with the summertime.

This, I do not like. After all, I do stake my reputation on blasting inside.

If my*Venezuelan*stud (who I know reads me) gives me another chance, I will rock his world where the sweat comes from our exertion and not from Georgia humidity. And the cum will flow. And I’ll even see if we can get a couple of more tops to join in.

In the meantime, I’ve updated my review of Inserection and dropped their rating from 3½ stars to 2½. An additional part of the loss in points has to do with the upkeep in the area. You can also read some suggestions on how to fix the problems upstairs, which will better justify the price increases at the door.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Travel Diary: The Eye Stared Back

Strangely, it seemed to stare back at me, through the thin*wisps*of hairs that covered his back. Nor...

Travel Diary: Five Minutes to Spare

A while back (when I had a job), I was on a business trip. One of those trips where everything turne...

'Sleazy Atlanta Guide' Under Construction

When fellow #BBBH Brothers and even others visit Atlanta, they often ask where to go and what to do....

I'll have the double rice

California offers many pleasures but for me, it happens to be a larger percentage of Asians among th...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.