[2 Pigs] nyc bareback twink flipfuck

AnonStory

About 2 weeks ago I was online when I got a message from this cute 20yo Dominican kid. Total twink: short, beautiful smooth body, and incredibly handsome to boot. His profile didn’t mention “safe sex,” but on the other hand he’d messaged me on my profile that doesn’t mention bareback, and his profile text was very vanilla , so I wasn’t sure exactly what he was going to be into.

Since he was so cute that I almost couldn’t believe my luck, I decided to go for it.

CuteTwink: “dam ur a ful package”

Me: “u too man, I like ur pics! what r u into?”

CuteTwink: “oral.....”

[bummer!]

Me: “oral only? u want to suck my cock or get urs sucked?”

CuteTwink: “makin out cuddling stuff like that and hell yeah”

[Oooh, I love to cuddle!]

Me: “u free now? want to come over?”

He was at my place in 30 minutes. Even cuter in person, too. I’ll call him Oscar. We started making out just inside the door – he was a totally passionate kisser. But it was cold by the door, so I moved us into the bedroom, and we got naked and got under the covers and started making out again. He had a really hot cock – one of those cocks that’s not hugely long, maybe 7”, but very fat.

So we’re making out, then sucking each other’s cocks, and I’m not sure exactly where this is going, but suddenly he leaves my cock and starts licking my balls. And then he goes lower. And then he lifts my legs up and starts licking my ass. Wow!

Now let me tell you what happened earlier, just before Oscar came over. I’d gotten a message from a guy who said all he wanted to do was eat ass. Pictures were vague (no facepic), but the text wasn’t: he wanted to serve. The thought of having someone come over and service me like that got me turned on, so I invited him over. He turned out to be a pretty cute black guy, late 20s, and true to his promise, he got straight to business, working his tongue all over and inside my ass. He had me squat over him and sit on his face so he could work his tongue in as deep as possible. I guess it was all too hot for him because after about 15 minutes, he shot his load all over his stomach (I wish he’d fucked it inside me, but oh well). Anyway, so when the Dominican kid started eating my ass, I knew I was whistle clean.

Anyway, so the Dominican kid is alternating between sucking my cock, licking my ass, and kissing me. He has my legs up in the air, and his cock is humping away close to my ass. It was very hot, and I started to wonder if we might actually get to fuck. I took a chance and grabbed his cock and put it up against my hole, hoping that I could get his bare cock inside me. He must have wanted the same thing, because he pushed right in and started pumping away. Fuck it felt so good! Soon he grabbed me in a hug and said, “I’m going to cum!” so I said, “do it!!” and he let loose in my ass.

After he pulled out we took a bit of a break, though I was still horny as fuck. Eventually we started making out again, and I said I wanted to fuck him. He got sort of a goofy grin on his face as I flipped him over and spread his legs. I lubed up my cock and his ass, and tried to push in but he was so tight I couldn’t get anywhere. Finally I really pushed hard until my head popped inside. It really must have hurt because he winced and cried out. So I pulled out and tried to go in more gently, but again it was really hard because he was so tight. Finally I managed to get in, and taking it really slow, got a rhythm going. Now he was really enjoying it. But it was too hot for me to last very long – it had been almost a week since I’d cum, so my balls were really full.

I whispered to him, “I’m going to cum!” and he didn’t say anything, so I thrust in one last time and unloaded my sperm into his sweet tight hole.

He was hard again, so I jerked him off (so hot to have a 20yo cock in your hand!) and watched him shoot all over his stomach. I should’ve licked it up, but instead I just toweled him dry.

Afterwards as he was getting dressed, my cum still in his ass (and his in mine), he told me he hadn’t been fucked in months, not since his last boyfriend. I couldn’t take my eyes off him as he stood there in just his jeans, tight around his twink bubble ass. Such a beautiful guy.

Later I got a message from him, “Just got home...so happy we met... ;) sleep tight handsome.”

I hoped I would get to see him again . . . .

Merry Christmas, kid!5486372999613260578-8975882127248126706?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.