[Sperm Pig] Twitter Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Okay, so I finally got to have sex with a guy I met/follow from twitter. I’d actually been wanting him in my ass ever since I discovered he occasionally came to my city.

In a word? Wow.

It was definitely a hot time for me- and I really hope it was for him as well. Because I want a repeat sometime!

I’d never seen his face until he knocked on my door, and what a great surprise. Totally handsome. Bearded. Auburn hair that I find ridonkously sexy. And a lean, fine body.

He was hot enough to make me feel totally self-conscious and unworthy. I just had to hope he saw “something” he liked about me to go through with it.

Thankfully he seemed to like my ass enough so we got busy.

He turned out to be a really good kisser and even better at eating ass! He went to town rimming me, and then did so again after fucking me awhile.

He also had a perfect dick for fucking. Probably in the 7 - 7.5 range. I’m purely going by feel here, because once he got my ass tongued, he lubed up and slid in to the hilt.

I was so horny and had wanted him do long, my hole just opened up and took him.

We fucked with me on my back for awhile, then shifted to doggy. He seemed to like that view of my back and ass best (what can I say? My back side is better than my front side.)

He ate my hole again while jacking, and then pushed me down flat on the mattress for the finale.

He slid back inside me and started pumping away. I could feel his dick getting harder inside me and I knew he was getting close.

With a final grunt and thrust, he started busting his nut in my ass. I could feel his cock twitching and throbbing in me and I pulled him deeper so I could milk him.

This boy’s a real shooter too, so I know I was getting his baby batter way up inside.

After he was done cumming I made him stay inside and keep fucking his load into me. It was damn hot and I didn’t want him to stop. But we both had places to be so eventually we separated.

I think he had a decent time— and from the sound of it only one other of his fuck buddies does the ass-milking thing. Which I think he liked.

You know there are some guys that after one fuck you are done. With this one, I want a repeat.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.