Spit, Underwear and a Sore Ass

This is an entry from my blog. The entry, along with the real pictures from this adventure of me getting bred can be found at

Spit, Underwear and a sore ass

If you could, please leave a comment at the bottom of the blog page.

A long time ago, I learned this trick: Directness works. If you go up to someone you’re interested in and just ask “Want to play?” you can get the hottest guys to go home with you. You get a lot of guys saying no, but you also get a lot saying yes.

I saw this guy at a bar. He looked rugged, young, and way too hot for me. I decided to go for it.

I asked and he said yes.

I drove, he followed.

Once in the door, we headed straight for the bedroom. I set up my camera and handed the remote control to my new acquaintance.

Within ten seconds, I was on my knees sucking his nicely sized, already hard cock. His precum flowed, and I loved every drop.

I had only wanted to blow this guy. But all of a sudden he had thrown me onto the bed, propped some pillows under me and was at my back door. I heard him spit on his hand and heard him lubing himself up.

I asked for poppers. He stripped off his underwear and threw them at me.

“Use these,” he ordered. So I did.

My fucker had a hard time getting in, but once he did he made himself at home, so to speak. It was a great fuck, but very quick and very rough. I was never into sniffing underwear but in this instance it was so hot. We both shot within seconds of each other.

We cleaned up, and I fixed us a drink.

We sat down, talked, looked at the picture. He was nice and I enjoyed our conversation.

It was a little cold so I put on a t-shirt to walk him to the door.

“I think we can come up with a better photo,” he said. “Let’s just get into position and take another one. From the angle, no one will know that I’m not in you.”

I agreed. I started taking off my shirt, but he said I should leave it on.

We got into position, me on the bed sniffing his underwear, him behind me.

I heard him spit into his hand but didn’t think anything about it.

“You know, to really get a better picture, I think I should fuck you again,” he added.

Totally fucked: Underwear as poppersBefore I could move, he’s rammed himself in me and is plowing away.

My ass was still sore from the last fuck, and he’s riding me like there’s no tomorrow.

“This feels better” he told me as he plowed into me. “You’re much better lubed this time, thanks to our last fuck. ”

He then warned me it would take a while for him to shoot a second time and that I should be ready for a long ride.

But I wasn’t ready for a long ride. He was hitting spots that were causing my cock to jump and leak. I was quickly building to an orgasm.

All of a sudden it hit. I screamed, the sound muffled by his underwear, and shot on the pillows beneath me.

But fucker boy was nowhere near ready and continues to fuck my ass. I wanted him to stop. After all, I’d already cum. But I didn’t say anything.

For what seemed like forever, he pounded my ass. Now I’m really sore. Tears are running down my face, but I’m still hard — and I mean hard as a rock. If you look at the second picture, you can see that it was taking a toll on me.

I could feel he was getting close. That’s when, using the remote, he took this picture.

Pain and pleasure.

I could actually feel his cock get bigger as he prepared to shoot, and then wham! He did. He started to cum, and he kept on and on. His second load seemed three times as big as the first.

Finally, with a gasp he fell on top of me, his full weight pressed against me. He felt hot and I felt content.

He lay on top of me for a half hour after, holding me, kissing me, whispering how good it felt. His cock stayed in me for most of that time. Every now and then he would push it in further and I would gasp.

Eventually his cock got soft and slid out of me. I felt empty, but he still held me until I felt better.

He left the underwear for me. I have even had another playmate wear them once when he fucked me.

Once again, a hard cock had made me lose control.