[Life In The Raw] Spoils of Gay Pride

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

So last week, despite myself, I went to Los Angeles GayPride... with the parade right outside of my house, there really wasn't any escaping it. So I went down to the sluttery/ leather section, called Erotic City. I got there and there was a cute guy, who seemed a bit dizzy, i walked over to him and asked if he was okay, he told me he marched in the parade and was tired and worn out from the sun.

We stood in the shade and i held him and got him some water, until he seemed okay to go home,

we exchanged numbers. He texted me today to see if I wanted to come by, I said that I did, and i asked him his status, he said that he is poz, and i told him that I am as well. he gave me his address and walked over to his place, I got up and we went to his bedroom, he was stroking my dick and was shaking.

I asked what was wrong, he smiled and said nothing was wrong, it was the fact that im uncut, and uncut dick drives him crazy, we kissed for a bit, before i flipped him over and ate out his furry little ass. He was moaning and stroking his dick, then I laid on my back, and he lubed up my dick, sat on it, and took it all inside of him, I held him as I flexed my dick in his hole.

I flipped him on his back and began plowing his hole, pinning his little body down and working his ass hard, he was loving it as much as I was. Then I flipped him on his back, and held onto him while I banged him deep, he told me that my cock was thick and it felt so good in his hole, that he didnt want me to stop. I kept nailing him, our bodies dripping with sweat, until I couldnt take anymore and filled his ass with cum. I laid there, on him, until my dick flopped out, i kissed him and stroked him off, making him shoot a big load of cum all over his furry and muscled chest.6205496180732721325-1748108963313246894?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.