[iBLASTinside] Go Go Go… Well, I Went to BJ Roosters

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

BJ-Roosters-Logo-300x212.pngVentured out this week to Atlanta’s go-go boy dancer bar, BJ Roosters. It’s my first time to check the place out. The review is now posted*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png.

3-half.png

The bar ended up earning 3½ stars, loosing points for it’s extremely smoky (and not ventilated) interior, the sleazy and not-very-clean interior (especially the bathrooms) and a general poor space planning. On the plus side, the bar lacks the stuck up attitude of the only in-town competition of Swinging Richards, dancers are just as good looking and much more relaxed without the fear of fines and the overbearing thought/action police at the fully nude bar, the dancer diversity is greater for much more selection and it can be a little more fun.

Comparisons between the two places is inevitable. Both places have basically the same dancers, in fact. But BJ Roosters will take in a more diverse selection for people like me who enjoy the more exotic choices.

With the club’s move to a larger space rumored, I’m inclined especially to go back once my lungs recovered, especially since I don’t have to wait as long for my wallet to recover.

Again, don’t miss the review!

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Travel Diary, Day 16: The Best for Last

The email exchange proved to be unusual. It's more common for the bottom to be skittish -- even a li...

Who I Did on My Vacation

Well, my tax refund arrived. Some home and car repairs come first but looks like I have a little t...

Curling Up Into a Ball

I am so fucking over it.No job leaves me looking for work and, well, I've got more time to look....

Bliss: Bareback Virgin Top Experiences Bare Ass

This message arrived yesterday, October 21, from a reader. With his permission, I'm posting his stor...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.