[iBLASTinside] Atlanta’s Club Eros Gives Raw Ass in the Dark

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Some men might find their adventure to Club Eros in Atlanta a little more thrilling than I did. Truth is, I still drilled one up an ass but as a top who likes being in control, the dark rooms just didn’t afford me quite what I prefer.

Sure, there’s something hot about writhing naked bodies in a dark confined space where one can barely see, but I just can’t say I found it all that appealing since the whole joint needed a good washing and some repair. All the*furniture wasn’t some*eclectic mix. It looked more like it had been picked up from beside dumpsters.

While the slutty crowds favor this place, my review gives it about what it deserves. And just want to mention to the doorman, I paid for a lifetime membership but I didn’t get a card or he didn’t take any information from me. I guess he’ll just trust me next time I come in.

Anyway, yet another place knocked off the list of the Sleazy Side of Atlanta Guide.

Check out the new review here.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

My Mind Stops Wandering

I've made no secret of my desires, my proclivities, my shortcomings and even my sins, if you want to...

Hello Las Vegas

I'm here. No bottom yet. Still hopeful...

Travel Journal: The Asian Con Artist

I've written much too often of my affinity for Asian ass. It goes without saying that the tight and ...

Looks Like the Perfect Devil's Dick Ice Cube Tray...

I am a geek. I am proud of that fact. Of course, I check out the shop ThinkGeek.com, which happened ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.