what should i do?

I'm a 19 year old negative bottom, who LOVES bareback sex. I love being such a slutty tight hairy thick hole, problem is my family situation isn't really in my favor. I know that if I keep going like this, I will end up being hiv positive, but at the moment, I know I can't.

I'm very insatiable, and don't know how long I can hold my urge to be a slut. Should I wait until I have my life together, or should I just go out and do what I really want to do, which is whore the fuck out of myself?

That being said, anyone know any bathhouses or any other places I could really get my slutty urges satisfied around the dc area in maryland?

My take on life is that if you truly understand and are ready to accept the consequences of your actions, then there is not much more I can ask of you.

You asked if maybe you should get your life together first. The answer is yes.

I recall being your age. I got started in the scene slowly. First homosexual act at 18. Second at 21. It was not until my late 20s that I started really fucking around a lot. However in the meantime, I went to undergrad and grad school and made sure I had a career. I think that served me very well.

You have got plenty of time to be a slut. Anybody can do that. But the window of time you have to do other things in your life closes.

So in a nutshell, the choices you make now will affect the options you have later in life.

If you poz, think about what that means in terms of treatment options available, insurance, future relationships etc. The meds will keep you from dying but you still have to live with HIV. Think of it like getting pregnant, but you can't abort or give the kid up for adoption. It's yours, presumably for life.

This site is full of advice on getting and giving as many loads as you can, and I have lived too, but I also got my shit together. And I got options.

whose family situation IS in favor of them being a 'slight tight hairy thick hole'? no one's, i bet.

i agree with bbzh. a life that you're in control of gives you more options, more freedom to make your own choices. get your education, get your own place, get your finances in order. ya gotta do the background work and then the opportunities for the nasty fun stuff will present themselves.

anyone can whore around at 19. being an manslut is much better.

The advise above is for real - follow it.

Get your life together and get the education that will give you a career for life. Find out what you enjoy doing then get paid for it. That is what I did.

Once you have established yourself economically then think about a partner or partners to play with.

Based upon my experience when I was your age I got plenty of sex without even trying.

Poz and proud here, but it's no cakewalk. My housemate is 25 and poz since 20 (not by choice), and it's affected his life in every way from not being able to move out-of-state (meds are Ryan White and funding doesn't transfer), finding a new job (health insurance... pre-existing condition), to being able to afford housing. Other than that, he's a hot otter-boy cum lovin slut that I love swappin cream with! But he pays his own way in life. If you're still living at home with your parents and you test poz and need meds, without insurance, the state/federal forms require you report ALL household income (ie... parents too) to assess your responsibility. You will have to tell your parents and then risk becoming an economic burden. You're young and your hot pig ass tendencies will always be there. Like the other dudes advised, be patient till you become independent and financially stable.