[2 Pigs] nyc hotlanta gangbang 2

AnonStory

I promised you a post about my second Atlanta gangbang. Here goes . . .

Robbie, the cute slut who came to my gangbang with Jay on Friday night, told me he wanted a gangbang of his own, and I was only too happy to oblige. As you might remember, Robbie is a veteran of Gay Sexcapade Adam’s fuck parties, with an expert ass that knows how to milk a cock like a pro.

I did all the groundwork, emailing Adam’s list of bareback tops, posting on BBRT and Adam4Adam, and CL. Unfortunately CL was once again a disaster, with my posts getting flagged within a minute or two of them appearing.

Robbie had gotten started early, taking 3 loads at the glory holes in a local ABS before he came over. I couldn’t resist tasting and fingering his cummy ass before we got started.

Fortunately BBRT came through for us, and so did a hot two-some who managed to respond to one of the CL posts before it was taken down. The first guy was a white guy in his 30s with a bulging package in his jeans. The cock that he pulled out was so fucking fat. He dropped his jeans, pulled Robbie to the edge of the bed, and started plowing. Robbie took his cock like a champ, and was soon rewarded with a sweet load.

I couldn’t get over the size of the guy’s cock, especially the bulge it made in his jeans. Here’s a shot of his cock, after he zipped up and was heading out, still hard!

fatcock1.JPG

fatcock2.JPG

After that, two guys came over. Two tall good-looking white guys great bodies, I’d say early 30s. One guy was more of a bottom, and he’d already gotten fucked that night and was still carrying the load. They both took turns fucking Robbie and getting sucked. Here are some shots from that.

This is Robbie sucking one of them; the rest are all of Robbie getting plowed.

Robbie2.JPG

Robbie3.JPG

Robbie4.JPG

Robbie5.JPG

Robbie6.JPG

We played with them for a while until they both deposited their loads and went on their way. They both must have shot huge loads, because after that Robbie’s ass was just awash in cum. I had my face in his ass licking it and enjoying the cum. But I wanted more, so Robbie pushed out and I got a the biggest mouthful of gooey cum, right into my mouth. It took me by surprise, how much there was, but I slurped it up but didn’t swallow. I moved up to Robbie’s mouth, placed my hand on his jaw and opened his mouth, then I leaned in and let the cum dribble out of mouth into his. Robbie went nuts, moaning and slurping the cum. That was really intense.

That had me so turned on that I fucked him and gave him my load. Here’s a video of me fucking him. Hearing him moan is so fucking hot!

After that we hit a bit of dry patch, so Robbie decided to head out to Flex and collect some more cum. He texted me later that he took 3 more loads in his ass and 1 in his mouth.

Soon after he’d left, a guy came by the hotel room. I told him the bottom had left, but he was a really cute slutty guy, so we chatted a bit and then he offered to suck my cock, which he did. He got me really turned on, so I finished by jerking off and he swallowed my load then jerked off on me. Here’s a shot of that.

cum.JPG

After that one other guy came by, and he was sort of cute, but I just apologized and sent him on his way.

The next day I got an email from Robbie, “I had a great time with you :) Cant wait to have ur dick inside me again.”

Adam hopes to have him up to New York soon, so maybe I’ll get to fuck that sweet cummy ass again.

5486372999613260578-6062993980641397384?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.