[Life In The Raw] Weekend in SF, Part 1- The Muscle daddy

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

For a few months now, there was a sexy 52 year old muscle daddy that I have been chatting with, he lives in SF. When I got into town on thursday, i texted him and he said he would pick me up. I got to his place, and we went into his play room, he had on a wicked metal harness, and boots, and I was in my leather harness and boots. He said he had to go take a piss and he would be right back, I got to my knees, and with a sly smile, asked why he had to leave. He had a huge smile on his face as I tok his PA adorned cock into my mouth and drank every drop of piss that he had to offer.

"Well, boy, that was a pleasant surprise."

I smiled, knowing that Jake would be proud to hear about this.

he bent over the sling, and I ate out his furry muscle daddy ass, he moaned in his husky voice, and I got up, and worked my hard cock into his muscled ass, I worked his hole open, feeling it relax and open up for my dick, I grabbed his big ass and began to pound his hole. Then I pulled out, and he got on his back in the sling, mirrors were all around us, and we watched the sex we were creating from every angle.

After a while, he needed a break, and wanted to show me something else he is into.

Caning. It's kind of like flogging, except the cane is a whip made of wooden reeds.

He wet all over my body, keeping a constant pleasure and rhythm with the cane, it was an intense feeling, then I did him. he told me that keeping a rhythm is vital, so I went back to my years in drumline, he told me he was impressed for how I did on the giving and receiving end

We went back to fucking, now as I fucked him, he kept releasing streams of warm piss from his cock, wetting the both of us with his piss. I took him out of the sling, and laid him flat on the bed, where I dumped two loads into his ass. We kissed a little bit after that, and I washed up, ready to head to my friends apartment where I would be spending the weekend.

So far, SF was treating me good, but then again, it always does.6205496180732721325-6179925117120083628?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.