[iBLASTinside] Tonight is Atlanta’s First-Ever CumUnion, Will I Be There?

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Atlanta missed out for a while, but now we’ve earned a spot. Tonight beginning at 9 p.m., CumUnion arrives in the ATL.

For those of you who don’t know, CumUnion provides a series of sex parties in different cities around the nation*— quite successfully, as I understand it. CumUnion occurs in 16 cities and a few events. Beyond the usual suspects, the cities vary: Tampa,*Philadelphia, Providence, Chicago and Portland (to name a few). And now Atlanta is among them.

The folks at CumUnion couldn’t have chosen a better destination than Manifest. When it comes to Atlanta’s sex clubs, it does have the nicest interior.

And CumUnion chose an interesting tactic selecting Wednesday night. The vibe of Atlanta has Wednesday as the least horny night at the local sex destinations. It could mean Manifest and other sex destinations nearby (namely Eros, Inserection, BJ Roosters, Bliss and somewhat sleazy bar, The Heretic) might see a boost to their bottom lines.

[h=2]Will iBLASTinside Be at the First CumUnion?[/h]On a more personal note, I have not decided whether I will attend. While I’m up for an orgy anytime, I’m not a big one on crowds. And tonight, I have a feeling this place will get packed.

Anyway, a few bottoms have already offered me alternative dumping locations. But if tops and others want to encourage me to come out, please drop me a note via my BBRT profile or e-mail (and send a pic).

[h=4]FYI, future Atlanta CumUnion parties will be the fourth Wednesday of every month.[/h]If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Slapping Some Sense into a Senior

@PositiveLife tagged a Tweet with the Bareback Brotherhood's hashtag (#BBBH), getting my attention t...

Another Nor'easter: Travel Date Added for Philadelphia

The Northeastern tour will actually begin in the Philadelphia area. The "City of Love" wil...

Behind Dead Eyes (Part Two)

Don't miss Part OneI stayed inside him a little longer before pulling out. Then pressed my fingers...

Go Go Go... Well, I Went to BJ Roosters

Ventured out this week to Atlanta's go-go boy dancer bar, BJ Roosters. It's my first time to check t...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.