Dirty Little Virgin

mobichubbf

I've been looking at this site for a while, and it's driving me crazy.

I'm a 31 YO virgin bottom; I love playing with my ass, but really don't have any interest in topping.

Seeing all these stories about bottoms on their knees or backs and having cum shot in them makes me so jealous. I want to be that bottom, but I'm afraid of what might happen when I finally do get my cherry broken. Not just of the risks, but how much I would like it.

I'm also pretty hairy, and chubby as well, so I don't think I'd have that many options for tops as well. I don't think I want to use a rubber for my first time. And I also think I'm into really kinky stuff. Reading about it also makes me imagine it's happening to me.

Should I try going vanilla-safe the first time? Or just go all out and be a good little slut for my top? Should I try to at least find a top just for me that I only play with? Or a random one night stand?

You could try Adam4adam, or I would have better luck on BarebackRT. There's also Men4sexnow. If you feel you really are more into Kinky stuff, try Recon. Those are all the sites I know.

I tried Recon and already talking to someone there.

Should I put my followup here, or in the stories thread?

I found out that I can booty bump one of my meds to really get me horny and follow thru up with meeting a top. Should anything about that go int he priv forum?